On Sep 29, 2009, at 7:23 AM, Russell Collins wrote:

When will Geronimo 2.2 be released?

I was hoping for last week :-)

What's left:

make sure latest openejb works and release it (no code changes expected) confirm small problems in activemq are fixed and release it ("any day now", they say) confirm recent tranql changes are working ok and release it (not sure if we've located a jdbc expert to review our list of non-fatal SQLCodes. What we have is an improvement, so we can release it if we can't find an expert) mark all the open 2.2 jira issues "wish list" unless someone fixes them real quick.

check the legal goo.

start trying to build a release.

So, I hope next week we'll be able to vote.

Russell Collins
Sr. Software Engineer
McLane Advanced Technology

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda