If you want to deploy applications to B, then edit the value of
RemoteDeployHostname in config-subsitutions.properties file on B.

Then on A, use the deploy command like

./deploy.sh -host <ip of B> -u system -p manager deploy <application on A>

BTW, Kevan opened a
JIRA(*GERONIMO-4959<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4959>
*) for 2.1.4 Geronimo-Jetty assembly. You may want to try remote deploy on
Geronimo-Tomcat one.

Any questions, please let us know.

Jeff