After also editing the jetty file names on the 2.2 downloads page I think this is all working. The tomcat links appear to me to work now, the jetty ones ought to work from the wiki now and from the normal page after a sync.

Wiki page (please don't use unless necessary, don't publish links to it):
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSITE/Apache+Geronimo+v2.2+Release