I found

http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/stable-7/apidocs/org/eclipse/jetty/servlets/CGI.html

It looks to me as if you can just configure this servlet in your web app and have cgi support.

On Jan 8, 2010, at 9:48 PM, chi runhua wrote:

Looks like there is a JIRA about this issue already, but there is no patch yet.

Jeff C

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Michael Richter <ttmrich...@gmail.com> wrote: I'm wrestling with this right now and not getting much traction. For reasons of legacy app support I'd like to get CGI support in my Geronimo/Jetty 2.2 setup running. The documentation on getting CGI support up in Jetty is frustratingly vague to begin with, but I finally found some. Unfortunately it references a file that simply doesn't exist anywhere in my Geronimo setup (the creatively-named "jetty.xml" file) so I'm kind of stuck.

Can anybody give me some pointers -- or if such pointers exist somewhere in the docs (but they don't appear to; I've Googled and clicked until my fingers were nubs on this) just pointing me to the URL -- on how to get this up and running? Even if it's something as basic as "the file you want to modify is in <XXX>" would be fine. I'm not afraid to crack open a config file and experiment. I just don't know where to do this experimentation right now.