Hi,
booting my fresh geronimo gives me

    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/openejb-console-tomcat/2.2/car
    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plancreator-console-tomcat/2.2/car
    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/plugin-console-tomcat/2.2/car
    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.plugins/sysdb-console-tomcat/2.2/car

  Web Applications:
    /
    /CAHelper
    /activemq
    /console
    /console-base
    /debug-views
    /dojo
    /juddi
    /monitoring
    /openejb-server
    /plan-creator
    /plugin
    /remote-deploy
    /system-database

Geronimo Application Server started
Geronimo Server started in 0:01:23.005

fo far OK.

pointing my browser to
http://localhost:8080/console
brings up the console
OK as well.

pointing my browser to
http://localhost:8080/activemq
gives me:
HTTP 404 description The requested resource (/activemq/) is not available.

in the console I can see the all the Web-App-Wars are running.
Am I missing s/th of the concept here?
Cheers,
Uli
(I really tried to find somthing in the docs, before I posted)