For the webservice client, while using client-cert, you might need to ask
the server to add your cert to his trusted key store. In the meanwhile, you
need to get the server's cert, add it to your local key store ( Geronim
admin should be able help to do it ).
IIRC, you might need to set some options below before starting the server.
set GERONIMO_OPTS=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=YOUR_CLIENT_TRUSTED_KEY_STORE
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=YOUR_CLIENT_TRUSTED_KEY_STORE_PASSWORD
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=YOUR_CLIENT_KEY_STORE
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=YOUR_CLIENT_KEY_STORE_PASSWORD
Then, you should be able to access the remote webservice as usual.
Wish it helps !