On Feb 15, 2010, at 6:28 PM, sebb wrote:

> Are there any specification jars for JavaMail 1.4?
>
> The section of the Geronimo website relating to specification
> downloads seems to be missing or broken.

Our components and specifications have not been placed in the dist/geronimo
directory. They should be. And this is something our project needs to fix.
However, most consumers of these components use maven. At present, the javamail
jars can be found in maven repos.

The combined javamail provider and specification jar can be found here --
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/javamail/geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail/1.7/

The separate javamail provider jar is here --
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/javamail/geronimo-javamail_1.4_provider/1.7/

And the spec-only jar is here --
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec/1.6/

--kevan