On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:26 AM, easyl <easy....@gmail.com> wrote:

> that helps me really really a lot!!! thanks!!!
>
> but, Why can't I find such information on Geronimo doc?
> --

Thanks for bringing this into our attention.

Generally, we would suggest users to configure embedded artifacts via the
GUI console,  therefore you can only find relevant informations like [1]
instead of specified APIs and the exact ways to override the default
put them into the documents constantly.

We learned the documents should be improved to provide
more sophisticated usages and tunning methods. And we would love users to
ask more questions about how to use Geronimo and in return we could enrich
the documents. We also welcome more people to contribute to the document
directly sharing their experiences and thoughts by signing up as a
contributor. If you are interested in this, I can show you how to become a
contributor.

As for the improvements in G2.2, you may find the brief summary at [2].

I'll append the GBean configuration of ActiveMQ that Kevan mentioned into
[1] within days.

[1]. http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-the-jms-server.html

[2]. http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/new-features-and-enhancements.html

Any comments, we'd love to know.