Ok David.

Let me elaborate the scenario.

I am deploying an ear..having the web & the ejb.The web part contains some
web screens..(some jsps)..from which I am doing some inserts/updates..while
doing so..the ejb is invoked which does the inert/update operations...the
database used is oracle..the connection pool is used..for doing so..the
TranQL Generic JDBC Resource Adapter is used..
Now by default..setautocommit is always set to true..which we are setting to
false (reason being in case of rollback using container managed transaction,
the transaction should not be commited but rolled back) from the
application.

So when I am doing an insert..the row is not commited..even if it is done
correct insert..with no exceptions...

Do I need to change the tranql adapter? Can you advise.

Anshuk