Ok - Now I got past that problem. Here's the next one, for the same
directory build:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport
ArtifactId: car-maven-plugin
Version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:pom:3.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)

Thanks - Dianne