Hi,
Is there a way to use substitution variables when defining gbeans in
geronimo-web.xml? For example, I would like to define a SharedLib for our
application with an APP_HOME variable that points to the actual location of
files on the user's filesystem:

  <gbean name="SharedLib"
class="org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib">
       <attribute name="libDirs">${APP_HOME}/lib</attribute>
        <attribute name="classesDirs">${APP_HOME}/conf</attribute>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
        </reference>
  </gbean>

I've tried setting an APP_HOME environment variable as well as passing
APP_HOME as a Java system property. I even tried
org.apache.geronimo.config.substitution.APP_HOME but that seems to be
specific to config.xml.

Thanks,

Anil Chawla