On Feb 9, 2011, at 8:40 AM, Minny wrote:

> Down below is the stack trace.
>
> Deployment FailedClassloader for WebApp_IDcan't find Could not fully load
> class: flow.AppRoot
> due to:com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession
> in classLoader:
> [org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader
> id=default/Application_ID_MYApp.war/1297258411134/car]
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Classloader for
> WebApp_IDcan't find Could not fully load class: flow.AppRoot
> due to:com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession
> in classLoader:
> [org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader
> id=default/Application_ID_MYApp.war/1297258411134/car]
>
> The jar file is definitely in the right directory and readable.  Including
> the sharedlib dependency on geronimo-web.xml in the war works fine, but we
> are trying to stay with on geronimo deployment file in the ear.

And com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession is in the sharedlib jar?

Did you try moving your dependency from your web-app module to the
application?I would assume the following would work:

<application
xmlns:app="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0";
xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2";
application-name="MYApp">
<sys:environment>
   <sys:moduleId>
     <sys:groupId>test</sys:groupId>
     <sys:artifactId>MYApp</sys:artifactId>
     <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
     <sys:type>ear</sys:type>
   </sys:moduleId>
   <sys:dependencies>
         <sys:dependency>
               <sys:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</sys:groupId>
               <sys:artifactId>sharedlib</sys:artifactId>
               <sys:type>car</sys:type>
          </sys:dependency>
   </sys:dependencies>
   <sys:inverse-classloading/>