If you created your datasource pool with the web console wizard according to
instructions in [1].  You could find there's a *usage *link at the right
side of your created datasource in datasource web page.

you could find how to use the datasource pool in your geronimo deployment
plan by click the link.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Configuring+datasource

--