Hi all,

I just start to use Geronimo and I'm looking at an example of how deploy an
EAR, MDB, database pool and resource adapter using the geronimo JSR 88 API.

That's what I have now:

public static void main(String[] args) throws
DeploymentManagerCreationException {
        DeploymentFactoryManager dfm =
DeploymentFactoryManager.getInstance();
        dfm.registerDeploymentFactory(new DeploymentFactoryImpl());
        DeploymentManager dm = dfm.getDeploymentManager(
                      "deployer:geronimo:jmx://localhost:1099","system",
"manager");
        System.out.println(dm);

        javax.enterprise.deploy.spi.Target target = dm.getTargets()[0];
        System.out.println(target);
        ProgressObject po = dm.distribute(dm.getTargets(), new
File("my-ear"),
                new File("my-geronimo-application.xml"));
        do {
            try {
                Thread.sleep(1000);
            } catch (InterruptedException e) {
            }
        } while(po.getDeploymentStatus().isRunning());
        dm.start(po.getResultTargetModuleIDs());
        System.out.println(po.getDeploymentStatus());
}

What I want is a way to pass the deployment plan information using some sort
of ObjectBean (DConfigBean??) instead of the XML file. That's possible?

Thanks!