On Jun 1, 2011, at 7:48 AM, Florian Schaetz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> by using the attached plan, I added a new JMS topic, works fine. But now, if
> I set the portOffset in config-substitutions, I always get an exception when
> starting the server, as it seems, that somewhere is still the old (61616)
> port configured (see Exception.txt). Could anyone give me a hint what I will
> have to modify when using a portOffset?

Hi Flo
Stop your server and edit var/config/config.xml:

At the bottom of this file, replace:

    <module name="console.jms/top/1.0/rar"/>

with:

    <module name="console.jms/top/1.0/rar">
      <gbean name="top">
        <attribute name="ServerUrl">tcp://${ServerHostname}:${ActiveMQPort +
PortOffset}</attribute>
      </gbean>
    </module>

and restart your server.

A geronimo plugin can automatically define the default config.xml contents of a
module. Making this a reproducible process.

See
repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-ra/2.2.1/activemq-ra-2.2.1.car/META-INF/geronimo-plugin.xml
 for an example (adjust version numbers accordingly, if you're using an
alternate version).

--kevan