I am not sure what I need to do to get a successful maven packaging of G3.0.

I am successfully compiling G3.0-SNAPSHOT with Maven without errors.
However, during the packaging stage, I get this error:

-
[org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState] : GBeanInstanceState for:
org.apache.geronimo.configs/uddi-tomcat/3.0-SNAPSHOT/car?configurationName=org.apache.geronimo.configs/uddi-tomcat/3.0-SNAPSHOT/car
State changed from stopping to stopped
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] could not package plugin

Embedded error: Unable to generate the wsdl file using wsgen.
com.sun.tools.ws.spi.WSToolsObjectFactory in classloader null
-

I first built G3.0 trunk in the two stages as suggested in the wiki
documentation. Then I ran 'mvn compile' and 'mvn package' it separately, after
receiving the above error, to make sure everything was compiling correctly - but
still get the same error message.

Any advice?

-RG