We are sorry that you got problems for rails support in Geronimo, while not
sure I miss your emails in the past for the grail issues, if you could
provide a sample, that will be better for the community to find what
happens. And if there is really an issue in Geronimo, we will do fix it in
the coming 2.1.8 release.

--
Ivan