I have attempted to create a simple boilerplate application using Geronimo
2.2.1 and the GEP as well as all of the documentation I can find and I am
still hitting the dreaded 'Unable to deploy: Unable to resolve reference
"JtaDataSourceWrapper' issue that I am unable to figure out. Short of
dropping Geronimo for some other server platform is there a simple,
brain-dead, complete example somewhere for utilizing EJB3+JPA in Geronimo?

I have a working datasource that I created and tested in the console.

There is the Customer example but it is incomplete as the files alone will
not deploy without additional configuration.

Some assistance would be greatly appreciated.