There's also a chance that if you include a servlet api jar in your application
and set up geronimo classloading to load application classes first there will
be a conflict between the servlet api jar in your app and the one geronimo
includes.  Don't include a servlet api jar in your app, this is always supplied
by the environment you are deploying into.

david jencks