On May 18, 2012, at 1:17 AM, sai charan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently using java version "1.4.2_03"... Is it compatible with
> Geronimo 2.0.1 version. or else could you tell me for the java version
> "1.4.2_03" which version of Geronimo should be installed, and also i want the
> sql server 2005 that should connect and configured to Geronimo…

You'll want a Java 5 runtime. All of 2.0 testing and TCK were on Java 5. You
may be able to do some things with 1.4, but you'll eventually run into problems.

See
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.0.2/RELEASE_NOTES-2.0.2.txt
 (looks like it wasn't included in the binary distribution).

--kevan