hi there,

I have recently migrated from Geronimo 2.2 to Geronimo 3.0; there is no
issue in deployment yet my lookups are now failing
(javax.naming.NameNotFoundException) and I can see following WARN messages
in the log when application is deployed:

*2012-11-07 13:47:22,843 WARN  [AdminObjectRefBuilder] Failed to build
reference to resource env reference [java:comp/BeanManager,
java:comp/Validator, java:comp/ValidatorFactory] defined in plan file. The
corresponding entry in Geronimo deployment descriptor is missing.*

I am really stuck and have no idea how to fix this after two weeks of
investigation; it used to work same application on G2.2!

Can you please guide me on this?

Thank you.

Regards,
A.