On 1 Apr 2013, cyu021 <cyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I built a web service with CXF in WAR that works for tomcat6. When I
> try to deploy the same WAR to WASCE3 (clone of geronimo), I get the
> following error message:
>
> Cannot unmarshall the beans.xml file

Can you attach your beans.xml file please?  Also, what version of
Geronimo is WASCE3 based on?  Do you happen to know if your WAR works in
stock Geronimo?

--
Tim Howe
http://quadium.net/~vsync/

The lack of interest, the disdain for history is what makes computing
not-quite-a-field.  [...]  They have no idea where [their culture came
from] and the Internet was done so well that most people think of it
as a natural resource like the Pacific Ocean, rather than something
that was man-made.  When was the last time a technology with a scale
like that was so error-free?  The Web, in comparison, is a joke.  The
Web was done by amateurs.
        -- Alan Kay