My team is using wasce-3.0.0.2.

We want to look up an EJB that lives in a jar that is different than the jar
in which the lookup is happening.  The lookup String includes the name of
the jar, which is likely to change:

context.lookup("java:app/services-1.0-SNAPSHOT/AsyncService")

 I've been trying to change the jndi name via openejb-jar.xml, but have had
no luck.  That xml appears at the end of this message. (By the way, we seem
to be using an extremely old version of openejb-jar.xml.  Is it possible to
use a newer version in wasce-3.0.0.2?)

I'm trying to give AsyncService a nice jndi-name.  But wasce doesn't even
recognize AsyncService when I deploy.  Perhaps my problem is that
AsyncProcess implements an interface:

@Stateless
@Local(AsyncProcess.class)
@Asynchronous
public class AsyncService implements AsyncProcess

 Could anyone point me to some method for giving AsyncService a nice jndi
name?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<openejb-jar
        xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1";
        xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1";
        xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1";
        xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2";>

    <sys:environment>
        <sys:moduleId>
            <sys:groupId>com.ourcompany.services</sys:groupId>
            <sys:artifactId>services</sys:artifactId>
            <sys:version>0.0.1</sys:version>
            <sys:type>jar</sys:type>
        </sys:moduleId>
        <sys:dependencies>
        </sys:dependencies>
        <sys:hidden-classes>
            <sys:filter>org.apache.commons.io</sys:filter>
        </sys:hidden-classes>
        <sys:non-overridable-classes/>
    </sys:environment>

    <enterprise-beans>
        <session>
            <ejb-name>AsyncService</ejb-name>
              <ejb-ref>
                &lt;!&ndash; @EJB(name="dispatcher") DispatcherGateRemote
dispatcherGateRemote; &ndash;&gt;
                <ref-name>AsyncProcess</ref-name>
                <nam:pattern
xmlns:nam="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1";>
                    <nam:artifactId>services</nam:artifactId>
                    <nam:name>AsyncProcess</nam:name>
                </nam:pattern>
            </ejb-ref>
        </session>
        <message-driven>
            <ejb-name>SomeMdb</ejb-name>
            <resource-adapter>
                <resource-link>ServicesResourceGroup</resource-link>
            </resource-adapter>
        </message-driven>
        <message-driven>
            <ejb-name>AnotherMdb</ejb-name>
            <resource-adapter>
                <resource-link>ServicesResourceGroup</resource-link>
            </resource-adapter>
        </message-driven>
    </enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>