Hi Team, I am facing another environment issue. ** In this environment 1
Apache Webserver and 2 Geronimo Application servers When I try to access
application from Geronimo application server urls, I am able to access the
application.But when I try to access the application from Apache webserver
url, I am unable to access the application.After giving user id and password
it is throwing following error message in the form of pop
up.-----------------Error message:------------------Invalid Session: The
session ID that was used during login has changed and is no longer valid.
This problemmay have arised because of an improperly configured web server
connector (eg: mod_jk)Please contact your system administrator   -x-** This
is to inform you, I have heard few months back someone upgraded the Geronimo
to Apache Geronimo-2.1.8 and after that problem
worker.properties file
workers.propertiesworker.list=status,pqr_lbworker.status.type=status#
Default worker
settingsworker.default.type=ajp13worker.default.lbfactor=1worker.default.connect_timeout=1000worker.default.socket_timeout=1worker.default.socket_connect_timeout=1000worker.abc.reference=worker.defaultworker.abc.port=1234worker.abc.host=1.2.3.4worker.xyz.reference=worker.defaultworker.xyz.port=1234worker.xyz.host=1.2.3.5worker.pqr_lb.type=lbworker.pqr_lb.balance_workers=abc,xyzworker.pqr_lb.sticky_session=1This
is the reason now one to many connections are not being possible!!Please
advise.- Amlan