Hi Nick,

Are you using WorkerContext to register the aggregator? You need to
override the preApplication() method in WorkerContext to register the
aggregator and then override the preSuperstep() method to to tell the
workers to use the aggregator (the useAggregator() method). Check the
MasterCompute and WorkerContext examples in Giraph.

Regards,
Kaushik

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Nick West <nick.w...@benchmarksolutions.com

<<image001.png>>