On 8/20/12 11:59 AM, Johnny Zhang wrote:
> Alessandro:
> Thanks for reminding me on that. Now I can run the pagerank
> example successfully, though I still get one zookeeper server related
> exception. Here is part of the log:

Hi Johnny,

        I don't think your pagerank ran successfully - you should have sections
called "Giraph Stats" and "Giraph Timers" with some statistics, but I
didn't see them in your output.
        Look in /tmp/logs and inspect the files called "stderr" for your
application. There will be stderr file per container and more
information about why the job failed will be in one or more of those files.

-Eugene