On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM, Franco Maria Nardini
<francomaria.nard...@isti.cnr.it> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to run Giraph on Hadoop Cloudera CDH4.1.1. I know that it is not
> one of the Hadoop distributions reported to work with Giraph. However, I was
> wondering if you guys try to do that? What is your experience on that?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance.

Giraph is part of Bigtop (Bigtop in turn is the upstream project fro CDH
packaging and integration code). You can get the packages from here:
    http://www.globalish.com/am/bigtop/bigtop-0.4.0-incubating/repos/
they seem to be pretty compatible with CDH4.1.1.

Now, that said -- it would be nice if there was more interest in supporting
YARN naively, but that, of course, depends on folks contributing their
time towards this goal.

Thanks,
Roman.