Hi,
I'm trying to build giraph and I'm getting this error I don't know how to
correct it, maybe you can help, what are your thoughts about this:

[INFO] Building Apache Giraph Formats 0.2-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-core:jar:0.20.1 is missing, no
dependency information availableIt also complains about maven repositories
FYI.Thanks in Advance for your help. If more information is needed I'll be glad
to help.Regards,Rui