Hi Gustavo,

If your graph fits in memory, you might be interested Green-Marl, a
language tailored for graph processing:
https://github.com/stanford-ppl/Green-Marl
You can compile your Green-Marl program to an extremely fast C++ program,
but also to Giraph program when your graph does not fit in memory anymore.

- Jan