Thanks Maria.

For the input part, in fact what I want to load is a bipartite graph, so
nodes are in two separate sets. If I use TextEdgeInputFormat, how could I
load data for the nodes? (for example a flag indicating in which set the
node is).

On the website it says: In the second case, edges will be read by means of
an EdgeInputFormat. If there is additional data for the vertices, it will
be read separately by a VertexValueInputFormat. So it seems to me that
there should be two separate reads: the first one reads all the edges of
the bipartite graph, and the second one reads the nodes with their data.
But I can't find any examples of how to do this.