Hi All,

I am taking input graph in the form of 2 separate files "Edge-List" and
"Vertex-List".
In Vertex-List file, a vertex can have multiple values (value of vertex is
of text format) i.e. there can be multiple entries of vertex-value pair for
same vertex.

While taking input of a vertex in Giraph, it checks whether if vertex is
already present in graph, then it replaces the old value with  new value of
vertex. I want to append all the vertex values for the same vertex (String
format).

I can do it by changing the giraph-core's source code. But, I am looking
for a solution in which while taking input using vertex-input class, it is
possible retrieve old value of that vertex. Is it possible to do what I am
proposing ? Can I retrieve the value of vertex using Vertex Id in
vertex-input class ?

Thanks

Harsh Rathi
IIT Delhi