As I said, the injection of the new vertices/edges would have to be done
"manually", hence without any support of the infrastructure. I'd suggest
you implement a WorkerContext class that supports the reading of a specific
file with a specific format (under your control) from HDFS, and that is
accessed by this particular "special" vertex (e.g. based on the vertex ID).

Does this make sense?

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com