Hopefully you are using combiners and also re-using objects. This can keep memory usage much lower. Also implementing your own OutEdges can make it much more efficient.

How much memory do you have?

Avery

On 9/26/13 12:51 PM, Yingyi Bu wrote:
>> I think you may have added the same vertex 2x?
I ran the job over roughly half of the graph and saw this. However the input is not a connected components such that there might be target vertex ids which do not exist. When I ran the job over the entire graph, I cannot see this but the job fails with exceeding GC limit (trying out-of-core now).

Yingyi