Hi,
I want to check on the Master(i.e. in the MasterCompute Class) whether all
the vertices have voted to halt and the program has terminated.

For e.g. Suppose that I am running Connected Components. I want to run an
aggregator when the algorithm has terminated that will count the number of
components and the number of vertices in each component. I have written a
separate Computation Class that does this. I have also written an
Aggregator and An aggregator writer for writing the aggregated results to
file.

How do I check if the algorithm terminated so that I can change the
computation class to the new one? Can i use the isHalted() method in
MasterCompute, or does it work only when haltComputation() is called?

Please help me out.
Thanks,
Ameya