hello, I was wondering if there was a way to ensure that vertices located
on the same data block (on hdfs) are co-located with each other?

Also, will the vertices in input-splits (splits that are located on the
same DataNode) have a reasonable chance of being partitioned to the same id?

for example, suppose that I have vertex_1 located on data_block_i, and
vertex_2 located on data_block_k.  Let's suppose that both of the data
blocks are located on the same DataNode machine.  Is there a reasonably
good chance that the vertex_1 and vertex_2 will partition to the same id?

I'm doing a research project and I'm trying to show the benefits of graph
data-locality.

-David