Hi Eli/Alexandre,

I have tried with Giraph-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT and hadoop-2.2.0 as well using the
steps mentioned by Alexandre, but again i am getting the same error while
running the example:

Command:

$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar
giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-2.2.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsComputation -vif
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat
-vip /giraphInput/tiny_graph.txt -vof
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat -op
/output/shortestpaths -w 1 -ca giraph.SplitMasterWorker=false -ca
giraph.zkList=localhost:2181 -yj
giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-2.2.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar

ERROR yarn.GiraphYarnClient: Giraph:
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsComputation reports FAILED
state, diagnostics show: Application application_1386601013698_0005 failed
2 times due to AM Container for appattempt_1386601013698_0005_000002 exited
with  exitCode: 1 due to: Exception from container-launch:
org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ExitCodeException:
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.runCommand(Shell.java:464)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.run(Shell.java:379)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ShellCommandExecutor.execute(Shell.java:589)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.DefaultContainerExecutor.launchContainer(DefaultContainerExecutor.java:195)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.launcher.ContainerLaunch.call(ContainerLaunch.java:283)
at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.launcher.ContainerLaunch.call(ContainerLaunch.java:79)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

.Failing this attempt.. Failing the application.

I checked the Hadoop logs as well but couldn't find anything meaningful
there too.

Thanks,
Rohit