Thanks for the answer, but now I run the problem that I get the following
exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Giraph's
estimated cluster heap 2048MB ask is greater than the current available
cluster heap of 0MB.

I guess its a configuration issue? Google didn't find anything on this.
Anyone an idea what to do?

cheers Martin