For that special case, I'm not sure if Giraph has anything specific. I was
looking for something similar, to "pipe" the graph through multiple
computations. I've found this -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/giraph-user/201307.mbox/browser but
it didn't help me a lot. Maybe there is some other way for you.

When it comes to your specific problem, maybe you can have a look at my
SimpleHopsComputation (
https://github.com/pgrm/giraph/blob/simple-hop-computation/giraph-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/giraph/examples/SimpleHopsComputation.java)
It basically calculates the shortest hop count between several different
nodes (based on the input file). I'm sure with few tweaks you can use it
for your needs.

Cheers
Peter