Hi,

Another workaround is to use an abstract class as A and then implement it
concretely in the two ways you need it.

If I'm not mistaken, aggregators are the recommended way to communicate
between master.compute() and (worker's) vertex.compute() in Giraph. I
personally don't know if it's the *only* way.

Young