Can you provide the exact arguments you use to start the job?

On 02/27/2014 10:50 AM, Agrta Rawat wrote:
Hi All,

I have build Giraph for patch-854 on hadoop1.0.0. I have run the example of
SimpleShortestPathsComputation successfully but when I try to run the some
other code by following the same architecture as used in
SimpleShortestPathsComputation Example, it gives me following error-

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: class MyVertexClass
not org.apache.giraph.graph.Vertex
     at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.setClass(Configuration.java:915)
     at org.apache.giraph.conf.ClassConfOption.set(ClassConfOption.java:145)
     at
org.apache.giraph.conf.GiraphConfiguration.setVertexClass(GiraphConfiguration.java:85)
     at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.populateGiraphConfiguration(ConfigurationUtils.java:210)
     at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.parseArgs(ConfigurationUtils.java:147)
     at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.run(GiraphRunner.java:74)
     at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
     at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.main(GiraphRunner.java:124)
     at
     at

and when I implement the Vertex Interface, it gives me following exception-

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
Implementing class
     at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
     at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
     at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
     at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.populateGiraphConfiguration(ConfigurationUtils.java:210)
     at
org.apache.giraph.utils.ConfigurationUtils.parseArgs(ConfigurationUtils.java:147)
     at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.run(GiraphRunner.java:74)
     at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:79)
     at org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner.main(GiraphRunner.java:124)
     at
     at

Please tell me what should I do or what am I missing.

Thanks.