Hmmm,
I am running in cloudera manager. The number of application master,master
and worker seems as per the config stats.

I get the following response in master mapper while running on a small graph
MASTER_ONLY checkWorkers: Only found 2 responses of 3 needed to start
superstep -1

When I go to the mapper running master, I get the following log:

INFO org.apache.giraph.master.BspServiceMaster:
logMissingWorkersOnSuperstep: No response from partition 3 (could be
master)

Any idea what configuration issue it might be ?

Thanks

Sundi

--
Best Regards,