Hello !!Can anybody explain how threads are used by worker in Giraph ? for
which purposes ? how the number of thread to use is determined by worker?
I often have the following error :org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child: Error running
child : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread.
A check on the number of thread by worker gives child processes with 100
threads by worker process (10 workers in a 12 processors machine), which is in
my opinion too large isn't it ?if i reduce the number of workers , the number
of threads decreases. How must we choose the number of workers?
Thanks in advance.Chadi