Hi Jing,

Did you install Zookeeper? Is it running? If yes, then on which port? I'm not
sure whether it is necessary to install Zookeeper separately but it's not that
complicated to install so installed it and I didn't had any problem.

To install zookeeper :

wget --no-check-certificate
http://apache.mesi.com.ar/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.5/zookeeper-3.4.5.tar.gz

tar zxvf zookeeper-3.4.5.tar.gz

cd zookeeper-3.4.5

mv conf/zoo_sample.cfg conf/zoo.cfg

sudo bin/zkServer.sh start

And when running a giraph job specify the zookeeper port-
-Dgiraph.zkList=<hostname where u installed zookeeper>:2181

Vivek