Hi Folks. I am refactoring my compute()  to use a set of ids as its
message type, and in my tests it is receiving a message that it
absolutely did not send. I've debugged it and am at a loss.
Interestingly, I encountered this once before and solved it by
creating a copy of a Writeable instead of re-using it, but I haven't
been able to solve it this time. In general, does this anomalous
behavior indicate a Giraph/Hadoop gotcha'? It's really confounding!
Thank very much -- matt

--
Matthew Cornell | m...@matthewcornell.org | 413-626-3621 | 34
Dickinson Street, Amherst MA 01002 | matthewcornell.org