Hi Nicola,
I have just fixed this other issue, but I’m not sure that it will work
completely.
After I checked the code I notice that the issue is related to the munge symbol
STATIC_SASL_SYMBOL.
Try removing STATIC_SASL_SYMBOL from the munge symbols list in the hadoop_yarn
profile.

My profile was:

<munge.symbols>PURE_YARN,STATIC_SASL_SYMBOL</munge.symbols>

now it is:

<munge.symbols>PURE_YARN</munge.symbols>

Now I’m able to continue. As I said I’m not sure that this will produce a
working jar.
I checked into the code and it seems so. If you can please test and let me know.

Cheers,
Alessandro