Dear Matthew,
Yes my aggregator is commutative, and I want globally aggregated value from all
workers, and not the locally aggregated.
But I am getting locally aggregated value.
My query is :
Does Giraph call the aggregator class for the values returned by the local
aggregators or not?
- PuneetIIT Delhi, India

     On Sunday, November 9, 2014 5:43 AM, Matthew Saltz <sal...@gmail.com>