These are some very interesting questions. I also would like to know the
answers to these.
- PuneetIIT Delhi, India

     On Monday, November 10, 2014 9:30 AM, Vincentius Martin
<vincentiusmar...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I am curious about how does Giraph receive messages before processing it
I know that they use their accepted messages in the compute() method on the
next superstep, but when do they receive it? If it is before the checkpoint
process, is there any part in the documentation/code that I can see to
understand it?Also, what mechanism that Giraph use to store messages before
superstep S+1? Are they store it in a buffer or disk first?I still cannot find
anything about this.
Regards,
Vincentius Martin