Hi all,

Is there a clean way to find out which worker a particular vertex is assigned
to?

>From what I tried out, I found that given n workers, each node is assigned to
>the worker with id (vertex_id % n  ). Is that a safe way to do this?

I’ve had a look at previous discussions, but most of them have no answer.

—————————

Why I need it:

In my application, each vertex needs to know some additional meta data, which
is loaded from file. This metadata file is huge (>50 G) and so, on each worker,
I only want to load the metadata corresponding to the vertices present on that
worker.

—————————

Previous discussions:
1.