Congratulations Sergey!

On 12/3/14, 10:34 AM, Maja Kabiljo wrote:
I am happy to announce that the Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Giraph has elected Sergey Edunov to become a committer, and he accepted.

Sergey has been an active member of Giraph community, finding issues, submitting patches and reviewing code. We’re looking forward to Sergey’s larger involvement and future work.

List of his contributions:
GIRAPH-895: Trim the edges in Giraph
GIRAPH-896: Memory leak in SuperstepMetricsRegistry
GIRAPH-897: Add an option to dump only live objects to JMap
GIRAPH-898: Remove giraph-accumulo from Facebook profile
GIRAPH-903: Detect crashes on Netty threads
GIRAPH-924: Fix checkpointing
GIRAPH-925: Unit tests should pass even if zookeeper port not available
GIRAPH-927: Decouple netty server threads from message processing
GIRAPH-933: Checkpointing improvements
GIRAPH-936: Decouple netty server threads from message processing
GIRAPH-940: Cleanup the list of supported hadoop versions
GIRAPH-950: Auto-restart from checkpoint doesn't pick up latest checkpoint
GIRAPH-963: Aggregators may fail with IllegalArgumentException upon deserialization

Best,
Maja