Hi all,

I'm new to Giraph, now I successfully ran my first example by following the
instruction on Giraph - Quick Start. However, I met a question when I write my
own Giraph code.

In the "quick start", The format of input graph is as following:

[0,0,[[1,1],[3,3]]]
[1,0,[[0,1],[2,2],[3,1]]]
[2,0,[[1,2],[4,4]]]
[3,0,[[0,3],[1,1],[4,4]]]
[4,0,[[3,4],[2,4]]]

But the graphs (like Facebook, twitter social network) datasets downloaded from
public websites are in various format. How can I transform a graph into the
standard Giraph graph like the above one?

For example the WikiTalk graph as blow, which is a directed graph. Directed
edge A->B means user A edited talk page of B.

# FromNodeId    ToNodeId
0       1
2       1
2       21